We're looking for a System Administrator to develop, maintain and improve our infrastructure.
You'll have a central role supporting the dev team with knowledge of server administration, performance, automation, deployment
and everything in between.
You’ll be working with a team of developers and sysadmins in Porto Alegre, in addition to a dev team at the clients' office
overseas so the ability to work with remote teams is a must as is fluency in English.
You may have a hands on approach on the projects, fixing bugs and perhaps even features, but your main concern will be securing
our systems and ensuring their stability in production.
- Configuration management
- Stability improvements
- Automation of servers and tasks (releases, VPSes)
- Manage incidents
- Development of tools (alerting, monitoring)
- Coach and support the dev team
Some of the tools we’re working with
- GNU toolchain
- Debian Linux or other distributions
- Ansible, Docker
- Able to communicate effectively and convey information clearly and simply to stakeholders and colleagues
- Take ownership of a topic and successfully bring it to completion
- Ability to deal with many tasks/requests at the same time
- Ability to prioritize
- Work effectively with remote teams
- At least 2 years of Ruby, Python or Perl development experience
- Interest or experience in system administration work
- Be able to influence directly the results of your work
- Work with a multinational team (daily contact with developers in Stockholm)
- Hardware of your choice
- Well located/bright office furnished with adjustable tables and ergonomic chairs
- Relaxed environment
How to apply
Send your cv together with a brief introducion of the technical skills you have necessary for the job you're applying for.